Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Fall 2007 Photography Portfolio - With Bonus

a_lepe07
a_lepe07,
originally uploaded by SLepe.
Well, as the semester is coming to an end, I have finally turned in my final portfolio for my advanced photography class. I decided to go with a progression of my work through the semester as it went from straight documentation of action in low light situations to a study of form and prolonged exposures. I think it went over well in class, especially after getting a return on the last class critique we had that was a lot more positive than I had been expecting.

I think I'll be going back to photographing what I think is interesting, and if I can find the time, go into a study of portraiture because I really find faces interesting.

Tune in next week. Same Bat-blog, Same blog-time.

No comments: